From: John Dally <dir...@gmail.com>
To: NSP group <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tue, Dec 14, 2010 9:01 am
Subject: [NSP] a key question for NSPipers

When do you qualify to really "need" more keys?  When I ordered my set
 number of years ago I was convinced that the desire for 17 keys was
eally too much, so I ordered a thirteen key set instead.  Now I find
yself reaching for the two "missing" Bb's and C#'s.  Is there such a
hing as "key-envy"?  Is it presumptuous or perhaps a failure of
magination to want more keys?  How many keys is enough?  I hear tell
f twenty five key chanters now.  Is this obsession a pipemaker's
ightmare?
heers,
ohn

ttp://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html