     From: Helen Capes <helen.ca...@paradise.net.nz>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: technique etcetera
     To: "John Dally" <dir...@gmail.com>, "NSP group"
     <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Wednesday, 22 December, 2010, 7:50

   Quote from Anthony Robb:
   May I suggest picking one tune that really speaks to us but isn't yet
   inside us (this includes brain, heart and fingers) and devote half our
   practice time each week to that single tune for 1-6  months (depending
   on time allocated to practice and complexity of tune).
   Which do you suggest?
   The first tune I ever did this with was Crooked Bawbee, as suggested by
   Bill Hume. It worked well for me, I didn't get bored with it.
   Helen