Den 14-01-2011 19:15, Anthony Robb skrev:
    Also (at risk of starting off another debate) Ian Corrigan recommends
    silicone grease in place of vaseline.
    Thoughts?
    As aye
    Anthony
Don't worry too badly Anthony - I have no intentions of starting a new debate, but just a very short comment: I see here only one slight problem with silicone greases (there are many different) and that is their general tendency to get on your fingertips and from there spread onto anything you touch thereafter, and being quite difficult to remove, the silicon grease thus tends to make things like keys etc. unexpectedly slippery.

Bo A