Hi Reid -

 An aside here - every posting of this list has [NSP] in the Subject:
line, and most mail readers will let you filter these messages into
a special mailbox, which you can read when you want.  Of course most
mail readers do this in different ways, so you will have the challenge
of finding out how to do it yourself!

 Wayne