On 29 Jun 2011, Francis Wood wrote:

> The URLs are just fine. Copy and paste them into any browser.
> Thanks to Julia for providing this valuable information!

No thanks to me, Francis, I just came across them. Sorry about the non-
functionality, I copied & pasted them and I'm on a text mailer if that makes
any
difference.

I see the copy digitised was donated to NLS by Dorothea Ruggles-Brise - she of
"pulling Dixon out of the flames" fame.

That lady is seriously undervalued!

Tim - I can feel a new NPS website page - music links - coming on. No point
digitising MSS / books that are already "out there" - unless the copies are
atrocious.

Julia