I'll tell you what worries me.
Don't they listen/watch what they are posting for the public?
If they don't, why not?
If they do, why don't they notice that things are wrong?
This guy can obviously "play" the thing - including the regulators which are tricky at the best of times. I'm guessing it's the "X factor syndrome". (The total inability to hear how rubbish YOU are but able to hear exactly how bad everyone else is). I can understand someone learning an instrument in isolation and so not knowing how it should sound but there's plenty of stuff available to compare with these days. Why don't people hear "oh, mine doesn't sound like that" - especially on a recording. More importantly, why don't they just admit "I'm not good enough to go public".
Mind you,it's nice to know that there are others as bad as you around :)

Colin Hill