That would work very efficiently . . . in fact, probably too efficiently.

Wouldn't it be better to leave it to the individual writer to decide whether
they want their addition to the forum announced on Dartmouth?

And isn't there a facility for the individual reader to opt in to an email
alert facility?

At the moment, theres an awful lot of duplication on the Dartmouth & NSP
Discussion lists, about which, I'll post separately.

Francis