More happens on fyecebeuk than anywhere else at the moment. I have been very disappointed that more NPS committee members have not taken advantage of the opportunities offered by the NPS forum.

I know that many computer professionals have rooted objections to facebook, but I think the answer is not to give out any information you don't want in the public domain and you can always lie. It's amazing how many birthdays fall on April 1.

Barry

Dave S wrote:
Hi Matt,

Could be, though I won't use facebook for the sake of my personal information ( 35years computing experience) , it may be just summer hols and many families are away ----