I think I need to spend more time on Molineuxmix, there seems to be a
lot of like minded people on there so I wouldn't stand out like a sore
thumb.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 17 December 2008 9:14 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: FW: [NSWolves] Re: The man's delusional [sec=unclassified]
[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Seems like NSWolves is a microcosm of the wider Wolves supporting world.

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=34225

2008/12/17 Rog & Rita <rognr...@exemail.com.au>

        Damn, damn and one more even bigger damn.
        The only hope I have now of collecting on my "Blackburn to be
relegated" ticket is if the stooges in charge of Blackburn get Eileen's
Goose in as manager.