Why is it always you Steve that works out my dastardly schemes?  I was
going to use the funds to purchase a season ticket for the Molineux.
Back to the drawing board now!!!

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Friday, 15 May 2009 1:43 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Ticket payment

Can you guarantee that this isn't some elaborate Macquarie Bank capital
raising?

I'll sort it on the weekend.

2009/5/15 Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>

        Good morning everyone,

        The number of people who have asked for tickets for the Perth
Glory game is swelling by the hour so I have set up a bank account to
start collecting payments for the tickets (otherwise I won't be able to
cover the bill).

        When you deposit the money, can you please put your name &
number of tickets in the payment description field e.g. "Chantry 2
tickets".  This will ensure that I know who the money has come from and
I can cross you off my list.  If you are paying for more than one ticket
can you also email me with the names that you're paying for.

        The account details are:

        Commonwealth Bank
        B S B: 062-692
        Acc #: 1077 4823
        Name: Marcus Chantry

        I have attached the latest list of who has confirmed so far:

First Name       Surname         State
Rob      Anderson        VIC
Nigel    Brown   VIC
Mark     Bujok   QLD
David    Bujok   WA
Marcus   Chantry         NSW
Roger    Cooper  NSW
Paul     Crowe   NSW
Leanne   Curtain         WA
Steve    Dalton  QLD
Jay      Dalton  QLD
Brian    Dawson  NSW
Stephen          Edwards         NSW
Claire   Elliott         UK
Greg     Elliott         UK
Alex     Fitzsimmons     QLD
Graeme   Fitzsimmons     QLD
Kate     Gallin  WA
James    Graves  NSW
Trevor   Jones   QLD
Parma    Juss 1  NSW
Parma    Juss 2  NSW
Parma    Juss 3  NSW
Matthew          Leese   NSW
Michael  Lewis   NSW
Nicky    Lewis   NSW
Steve    Lewis   VIC
Les      Lloyd   NSW
Suzanne  Manning         QLD
Peter    Marchant        WA
Duncan   McLean  QLD
Steve    Millward        NSW
Lee      Morris 1        QLD
Wayne    Pannell         VIC
Jim      Parkes  NSW
Jim      Parkes 2        NSW
Wayne    Parry   NSW
Wayne    Parry 2         WA
Martin   Poole   NSW
Ian      Rowson  WA
Tony     Slater  QLD
Dean     Walker  VIC
Mark     Worrall         NSW
Darrell  Yates   QLD

        If anyone has any questions then please drop me an email or give
me a call on the mobile.

        Cheers,
        Marcus

        T +61 2 8232 4259  |  M 0448 887 627

        E marcus.chan...@macquarie.com

        The information contained in this email is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the
information in this email in any way and should destroy any copies.
Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached
files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not
reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.