From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 24 June 2009 12:48 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Another one gone...

BREAKING NEWS: City land Fortune!

By CI Reporter - 24/06/2009 01:05
It appears that Hull City have won the race ahead of a clutch of English and
Scottish Premier League clubs to sign French striker Marc-Antoine Fortune.

A spokeman for New South Wolves, Macus Chantry commented earlier today:

"I'm disappointed  that we didn't sign this player as I was looking forward to
moaning about how he wasn't the right signing and how it was all Thick Mick's
fault.  I know that the club had never mentioned him and I've never seen him
play but now I'll have to moan about not signing him instead.  At least that
way there are about 90,000 professional footballers that we haven't signed so
that should keep me busy to end of the transfer window.

This article had so much credibility too, with the misspelling of my team's
name and the reference to Glasgow Celtic.  I reckon the journalist really knew
what he was talking about and hadn't just added Wolves in as a lazy piece of
journalism."