What a difference 3 points makes at this point of the season. A win against
Sunderland and we're in the top half - the loss has shown us where our true
position is especially with those games in hand for Fulham and WH. I think we
will continue our good form, and start to convert our chances this weekend.

Subject: [NSWolves] This weekend
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:36:44 +1000
From: marcus.chan...@macquarie.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

So Pompey this
weekend...

they don't a
single point this season;
they have only
scored 3 goals in 7 matches;
they have conceded
13 goals in 7 matches;

Are we going to add
to their woes or are we going to join them in the bottom 3 and kick-start their
season?
Also, if
Fulham & West Ham win their games in hand then we are in the bottom 3
anyway.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

POP access for Hotmail is here! Click here to find out more
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=802246