Was it a tactical narrowing - or was he just burying Hoddle's ghost?

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September 2009 1:55 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: This weekend

I think the whole width debate is quite interesting.  If Thick Mick ever
intended to play with 2 wingers to create true width, why did he choose to
reduce the width of the Molineux pitch to the minimum allowed under premier
league rules?  I think Halford or Castillo can provide the grit in midfield
that would allow Milijas the freedom to be the creative force.

Marcus Chantry   |  Associate Director

Senior Product Manager - Macquarie Life
Level 3, 1 Shelley Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
T +61 2 8232 4259  |  M 0448 887 627

E marcus.chan...@macquarie.com

  _____