From: Darrell Yates [mailto:dya...@vinidex.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 9 October 2009 08:25
To: Marcus Chantry; nswolves@googlegroups.com; Trevor Jones
Cc: Morris, Lee SGT
Subject: RE: too true...

I feel sorry for Keogh, Mad Mick obviously sees something in his ability
that the rest of us don't

He is no worse than Elokobi, Jarvis, Karl the crab, Blake, or even
Mancienne at the moment

He has a scapegoat past that has now come back as we have endured this
disastrous start. The fans have already realised we are at least 4
points behind where we should have been to have any hope of survival.
Now, having played the  three teams below us, ( and lost to 2 of them),
we find ourselves playing catch up

Mancienne should be dropped, his positional play is poor, he has cost us
at least 6 goals in the last 4 games, and Berra has took a lot of flak
for this. In reality, Elokobo is the main culprit .He is woeful, and
Mancienne feels the need to cover him all the time, Berra then tries to
cover the holes that Mancienne leaves, and, it doesn't take long to work
us out

Blake, oh dear, he look like a fish out of water at this level. I would
play Vokes instead of him

Henry is one of the main reasons we are so poor. He is not a leader, he
is too defensive minded, always look to pass back rather than forward

Jarvis... couldn't lace Robbie Dennison's boots.... Allegedly has put
the most crosses in so far in the PL (85)... trouble is, 84 of them hit
the opposing full back

So yes, Keogh is poor, but a passenger on the same bus as the majority
of them

The benchmark point allocation for survival is touted at 38 points

Mr Einstein has worked out that is 31 more than we have now

We won't get any points at all against Manure , Arse, Pool, Chelski... I
don't think we will get anything either at Everton, Villa, Fulham, West
Ham , Stoke,  or at home to Man City, Villa, ... so that leaves us ,
realistically, with around 16 games to glean 31 points from to secure
survival

If we had got those 4 points more from the first 8 games, I would say it
was more than likely we would stay up

As it is, we may as well start planning for life in the fizzy pop again
next year

What a waste of time getting promoted . Just to get all that spin from
Moxey and Morgan to generate ST sales. Despicable.