From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Friday, 9 October 2009 12:28 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: too true...[sec=unclassified]

General view on things.  He's been banned from every Wolves forum on the
planet because of his attitude and I don't think NSWolves should become
another bilge hole for him to pump his particular brand of negativity
out.  I've had a few personal emails about him today already from
others.  Thanks god he's not on the subscribers list.

And as our resident black hat Marcus, do you want to run the risk of
being usurped?  The differences between him and you are that I respect
your opinion and I know you want to see Wolves succeed.  And you're not
a  c u n t.