Yes, I think we're agreed that success or failure reflects on the manager -
but can the manager do anything to influence that success or failure? Is he
carrying too much weight and responsibility without enough influence?

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Morris, Lee SGT
Sent: Wednesday, 11 November 2009 2:07 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Darren Ferguson anyone? [sec=unclassified]

Whilst I do believe we have changed managers far to frequently in the past,
I think Marcus is correct.

The success or failure of any football team ultimately reflects on the
manager, at Wolves MM recruits, directs coaching sessions, picks the team
for match day, makes substitutions, etc, etc...he doesn't pay for the
players and his budget is controlled by someone else, the only way he can be
spared any blame for the performance of our team in my opinion.

  _____