From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Morris, Lee SGT
Sent: Wednesday, 11 November 2009 2:07 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Darren Ferguson anyone? [sec=unclassified]

Whilst I do believe we have changed managers far to frequently in the past, I
think Marcus is correct.

The success or failure of any football team ultimately reflects on the manager,
at Wolves MM recruits, directs coaching sessions, picks the team for match day,
makes substitutions, etc, etc...he doesn't pay for the players and his budget
is controlled by someone else, the only way he can be spared any blame for the
performance of our team in my opinion.