Jarvis might get a run with his current form, but if anyone I'd say Zubar - but
of course he's not fit.

Woe is us.

What to say because that was very inept and toothless. Mancienne - the quicker
we get rid of him the better. SEB - his posturing around is rubbing me up
(unfortunately not like a cheap prostitute) and he is really being shown up.
Doyle is still worthy of watching when he gets a chance. Craddock and Berra
look ok, but we are so nervous on corners. Has anyone noticed on corners that
we hardly ever have anyone covering the posts? Ward at least played with some
guts when he came on, and I still have time for Milijas. I still feel that he's
going to find his feet - something that only game time will do.

I'm very concerned about us now even getting another point before Christmas.
Next weekend? Sheesh who knows - because if we start off like we did next
weekend, the boo boys are going to be well and truly out. The battle is well
and truly on. The only good thing out of this is that Pompey are worse.