MM OUT!!

Coppell IN!!

Halford never to put on a Wolves shirt again. Disgraceful effort yesterday.
The guy is pants anyway!!

Milijas to play from the start, the only player we have who can put in a
dangerous cross.

SEB to be dropped and sent to the health farm.

Keogh to return, at least he tries, caused problems earlier this season and
runs his socks off.

I feel sorry for Doyle, still managed to look class whenever he got a sniff
of the ball. Service to the front 2 was dreadful due to our miserable
midfield who were woeful. Henry and Edwards are ourt of their depth on this
performance. Out played and battled comprehensively by Bowyer and Ferguson.

Worrying times. When the home crowd starts booing then it doesn't bode well
for the future of MM.

  _____