From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Taylor
Sent: Monday, 8 February 2010 7:24 AM
To: Wolves
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Rubbish

Second half they had two shots and scored from both. Painful to watch. Foley
doesn't cut it up front, and I'm glad he took Jones off because I'm sure he
was getting close to a second yellow.

On a positive note, I'd like to see Geudiora given a full game soon.

> Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 02:33:52 +1100
> Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Rubbish
> From: rognr...@exemail.com.au
> To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
>
> Didn't think Brum were going to score after the misses they had in the
> first 20 minutes or so.
> Was a better performance than the Hull shambles, ok that's not saying
much.

> > What are the odds that MM is going to keep his job after this latest bit
> > of
> > CRAP??????
> >
> > --
> > Pig's pudding - it's a mon's dinner aer kid
>

> --
> Pig's pudding - it's a mon's dinner aer kid

  _____

Start searching NOW! Search
<http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/>  for properties that
match your lifestyle!