don't worry, we have an easier game on Wednesday morning where we can
put it all right again (maybe).

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of LEESE Matthew
Sent: Monday, 8 February 2010 12:28 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Rubbish

First 15-20 minutes we got battered and I thought we were going to get a
right seeing to. Was pleased to see us show the character to weather the
storm and come back at them but we really do lack creativity. Blues
seemed to have players coming through from all areas of the pitch with
some neat link up play, including their centre halves who seem to get
pretty far forward. We don't seem to have much guile and either just
rush it to our lone ranger up front, who to be fair is doing a great job
in that role but is too good to be playing in a team that don't play
football, or get it wide to Jarivs and shout 'RUN'. Kevin Phillips loves
playing us - 97 years old and we still let him score. Twice.