This "judgemental type" has already judged MM as a hopeless, out dated,
shell shocked, joke. Bet you never realised that.

Be fascinated on how a human being, or any other animal for that matter,
could live without making judgements.

Thanks to a decent priced Arena nag ploughing through the Port Macquarie
mud on Thursday this idiot has taken us to beat Chelski. Nurse bring me my
bed pan and a bucket of valium.