Oggie having a quiet game but it doesn't seem to matter. ZUBAR!

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Crowe
Sent: Wednesday, 24 March 2010 7:53 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Penalty decision!

Clear cut penalty and the Ref was right behind the foul, amazing decision!!
The fix is in the East End!!

If West Ham get back into this that decision could have cost us the season.

Great first half, hope we can keep up the intensity!

I had Doyle as first scorer paired with a 3-2 win at 170-1, hope it comes
off.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)