Just seen the goals on 10 news. Three very impressive strikes! Loved Jarvis'
effort - and Zubar from a tight angle.

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 24 March 2010 9:18 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Penalty decision!

West Ham were very poor though.  I wouldn't be surpised to see them go down.
I can't imagine the bottom three will stay like that till the end of the
season.  There must be a few twists and turns.

However, we were good against Villa, so I'm not letting West Ham's lack of
quality do us any disrespect.