  From: Steven Millward
  To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:57 AM
  Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Penalty decision!

  From West Ham fora Rog?

  I've got a mate who supports West Ham, and when we got promoted he said on
Facebook "well done - six easy points for West Ham".  If he'd said that in the
pub it would have been forgotten but I'm looking forward to dredging it up.

  West Ham's owners now have two different types of business but both include a
load of wank.