Boo! Inflammatory Crowe out!

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Crowe
Sent: Wednesday, 24 March 2010 3:03 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] New manager

No May night out until the Fat Lady sings!! Our remaining fixtures and my
expected results as below:

Barclays Premier League

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/de
fault.stm> Wolverhampton v
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/default.stm>
Everton, 15:00 - 1 point

  _____

Saturday, 3 April 2010

Barclays Premier League

 <http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/default.stm>
Arsenal v
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/de
fault.stm> Wolverhampton, 15:00 - 0 points

  _____

Sunday, 11 April 2010

Barclays Premier League

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/de
fault.stm> Wolverhampton v
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/stoke_city/default.stm>
Stoke, 12:00 - 3 points

  _____

Saturday, 17 April 2010

Barclays Premier League

 <http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/fulham/default.stm>
Fulham v
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/de
fault.stm> Wolverhampton, 15:00 - 1 point

  _____

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Barclays Premier League

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/de
fault.stm> Wolverhampton v
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackburn_rovers/default.s
tm> Blackburn, 15:00 - 3 points

  _____

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Barclays Premier League

 <http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/default.stm>
Portsmouth v
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/de
fault.stm> Wolverhampton, 15:00 - 1 point

  _____

Sunday, 9 May 2010

Barclays Premier League

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/de
fault.stm> Wolverhampton v
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/default.stm>
Sunderland, 15:00 - 3 points

I reckon 43 points in total the way we are currently playing.

Even allowing for a couple of slip ups, 3 more wins should see us almost
mathematically safe on the famous 40 points mark!

If we could win against Everton on Saturday then let's start planning the
night out!! Over to you Steve.

Cheers

Paul.

Paul Crowe