Well in 25 games versus 6 games even a clown like Eileen's Goose could get "by
far majority of our points to date"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Worrall
  To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:16 PM
  Subject: RE: [NSWolves] New manager

  But in those 25 games we still got 24 points (by far the majority of our
points to date)

  And in those 31 games we've nearly enough points to avoid relegation. the
only objective for the season.

  I think MM deserves credit for what he's achieving. The whole team look like
they are up for each match, playing to the maximum of their ability, and are
playing like they want to win, and looking like they can. We've held teams like
Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool, and made it very hard for them to beat us.