Hi everyone,

keen to check whether everyone is available to meet up on Saturday 1st
May 2010, where hopefully we can celebrate retaining our Premier League
status.

suggest a 12:30pm start at Harts Pub, in the Rocks.

http://www.hartspub.com.au/hartspub/Home.htm

Use the voting buttons above to indicate whether you are going to be
there.

Cheers,
Marcus

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.