I must remember not to read emails like this in crowded places such as
lifts.  Everyone started looking at me when I burst out laughing for no
apparent reason. LMAO.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 21 April 2010 8:03 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] 1st May Wolves Meeting

12 beers on tap
12 schooners to drink.

My understanding on the etiquette of drinking real ale is:

*       That I can hold each glass of beer up the light, screw my face
up and then ask for it to be replaced on the grounds of being "thick".
Whatever that means.
*       Then after taking each sip, I smack my chops together exclaiming
"Ooooh, yes", whilst secretly thinking it tastes like stewed socks.

Am I on the right track?