So we should sack Mick on the basis that Morgan has someone great in the
wings?  All I ask for is a couple of names.  The pool of qualified football
managers is not that vast and it's all conducted in public so who should it
be?

There's a fella at Cardiff called Jones.  He's a successful lower league
manager.  Maybe we should get him in.

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!