From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 19 October 2010 9:41 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [BTMO] Splinter Cell?

Big Sam.  I thought people wanted attractive football?  Why would he
come?  Oh yes he's a Wolves fan so he's love to manage a small club on
the brink of relegation

Coppell.  Couldn't take the pressure of a relegation battle.

Curbishley.  Does he want a job as he hasn't worked for two years?

Coyle.  Why would he come?

O'Neill.  Why would he come?

You forgot Mourinho, Alex Ferguson and Ancelotti.

We've got no track record of attracting these sorts of managers.  You're
living in the 1950s