Blackburn bigger than the Wolves!
What are you smoking Steve?
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com>
Sender: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:58:52
To: <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BTMO] Splinter Cell?

I like the idea of Big Sam, but I can't see him coming.  He's at a bigger
club.  The only thing in it for him is to manage the club he supported as a
child but perhaps he doesn't want that anyway.

Holloway and Di Matteo have both got their clubs promoted to the Premier
League on small budgets.  We need to find someone that could do that but is
not them.  Burnley started like this last season and still got relegated so
let's not start worshipping these guys yet.

With Coyle and O'Neill, I can't understand what we have to offer them.  My
non-Wolves mates are saying O'Neill for the Liverpool job so why would he
come to us?  Bolton are better than Wolves so why would Coyle come?  It's
not like we've got loads of money or great players.  If you take your Wolves
hats off and put yourself in their position it would be a totally illogical
decision.

I presume Curbishley has had plenty of offers in the last couple of years so
why has he turned them down?

I can imagine Wolves trying to get someone that has managed a national side
as we've done it twice before with Taylor and Hoddle.  We only got those
because they were in disgrace.  You still groan about Hoddle now and he
hasn't been here for four years so he must have made an impression.

I hope we get someone that you both endorse next time.  I wish we had got
Paul Ince last time so I could have moaned about him for the season that he
lasted.  Or Richard Money, now at the lofty heights of Luton in the
conference.

So sack Mick, bring in one of the above and I can have a good whinge.

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!