I've made this game against the shit as big as it can be:

It's against our biggest rivals
I've had a sizable cash bet
I'm staking my right to free thought and this game is heavily connected to
the outcome of that bet.
The team I love could go down if we lose.
The manager I love could get sacked if we go down.

But if we win....

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!