...didn't look you loved our manager anywhere near as much as Marcus did in
Perth.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 16 February 2011 7:41 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [BTMO] Someone thinks Roy's ok

I've made this game against the shit as big as it can be:

It's against our biggest rivals
I've had a sizable cash bet
I'm staking my right to free thought and this game is heavily connected to
the outcome of that bet.
The team I love could go down if we lose.
The manager I love could get sacked if we go down.

But if we win....