Love big george!

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat May 14 23:19:08 2011
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Any NSWolves watching the game?

Doyle is probably better at holding up the ball, but how many times do we lose
a lead by trying to defend it?

On 14 May 2011 23:15, paul <pcr...@contechengineering.com> wrote:

        Why bring Fletcher off?
        Hope Mick doesn't regret that decision.

        Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra

        From: Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com>
        Sender: nswolves@googlegroups.com
        Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 23:04:16 +1000
        To: <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
        ReplyTo: nswolves@googlegroups.com

        What happened to Matthew 7:7?

        On 14 May 2011 23:01, Jeremy Tonks <to...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:

                Suddenly I wish I had pay TV instead of ‘gamecast’ :-(