Now if Bolton would just stop farting around with Blackpool we could all
relax.

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Saturday, 14 May 2011 11:22 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Any NSWolves watching the game?

A lot of people were taking the piss out of Big George's low header back to
Henessy last week.

On 14 May 2011 23:19, Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com> wrote:

Doyle is probably better at holding up the ball, but how many times do we
lose a lead by trying to defend it?

On 14 May 2011 23:15, paul <pcr...@contechengineering.com> wrote:

Why bring Fletcher off?
Hope Mick doesn't regret that decision.

Sent via BlackBerryR from Telstra

  _____

From: Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com>

Sender: nswolves@googlegroups.com

Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 23:04:16 +1000

To: <nswolves@googlegroups.com>

ReplyTo: nswolves@googlegroups.com

What happened to Matthew 7:7?

On 14 May 2011 23:01, Jeremy Tonks <to...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:

Suddenly I wish I had pay TV instead of 'gamecast' :-(

  _____