We'd be a lot better if MM could completely displace Berra, Stearman and
Henry from first 11. Need another quality midfielder and central defender.

In the meantime, I'd rather see Foley, Elokobi, Zubar or Craddock playing at
the back, than the Berra and Stearman comedy show.

And Goudie, Ward or Foley in midfield than Henry.