Would have put down Duff as my MoM, couldn't have won it without him.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 23 August 2011 7:08 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Best start [sec=unclassified] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Taking my own opinion out of it, here's what people had to say on Mol mix
(unedited, so every review of the match):
*       Henry . MOM. no need to write more, he was immense in the middle of
the park and nearly scored in the first half. 8
*       Henry- very good from henry, improved over pre season, hard tackling
and good passing. 7
*       Henry - 8.5 - My Man Of The Match. Looks like without the captaincy
he has had a weight lifted from his shoulders. Bossed the midfield and not
scared to put his foot in. Welcome Back Karl.
*       Henry - good, solid game. Won the ball back well at times and made
sure that no Fulham midfielder could settle on the ball
*       Henry - Second half he was a man possessed like he'd been injected
with a dose of Stephen Hunt. Here, there and everywhere. Bossed midfield.
*       Henry - Mick was right - losing the captaincy could make him. Simply
brilliant 9
*       Henry - My Man of The Match today. Hurried the Fulham midfielders on
the ball which led to them sloppily losing the ball. Broke up the Fulham
play with good, clean, honest tackles. Used the ball well, played it simple
when needed but wasn't afraid to shoot when the opportunity opened up. Very
impressive display - 8.5/10
So just dogma then?  It's OK, we understand.