I am not permitted to comment on Mick's capabilities as a "Premier" League
manager. However it's safe to say that we are likely to struggle again this
season with largely the same squad.

From: Morris, Lee SGT [mailto:lee.mor...@defence.gov.au]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 08:22 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [NSWolves] No Comment [sec=unclassified] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

No deedback about Saturday's game?

I was away and didn't watch, so will not comment on the performance.

Seems like the natives are getting very restless though.

I do not agree with booing players or cheering the substitution of any Wolves
player, Wolves fans are notoriously fickle like that, and it seems like more
and more are seeing Karl Henry as one of our very big weak links.

Any thoughts? Is Mad Mick safe?

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is
subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have
received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and
delete the email.

--
Marcus thinks Mick is a superb manager

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

--
Marcus thinks Mick is a superb manager