From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Crowe
Sent: Wednesday, 26 October 2011 9:19 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves]

One thing I noticed on Saturday was how slow O'Hara is!  He was very pedestrian
and was to blame for the second goal, nowhere near marking his man and couldn't
keep up with him after he had passed to the winger who crossed for him to
score. Embarrassing!!

MM will turn to a kid or two, to favour the fans. He has to try quite a few
things to turn it around.

Paul Crowe
Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)