He's another one of these players like Freddy and that homesick Dutchman.
The fans think he's better than he really is.  It's been a theme on Mol Mix
for many months that he's fallen out with Mick etc but I just don't think
he's that good.

Even if he's had enough, he would surely still do as well as possible to
put himself in the shop window?

This is life in the Premier League I'm afraid.  I think I enjoyed us being
in the Championship more where we could beat crap teams each week

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.