Ward (excellent player all round).
Jarvis (league 1 to England squad).
Fletcher (best striker at our club)
Henessey (from reserve to excellent 1st choice keeper)
Henry (very good holding midfielder)
Stearman (much more confident and able at right back)
Edwards (deserves a place in a PL team having not been good enough for a
championship team in the early days)

Ones who are about the same (perhaps at the limit of their ability)
Hunt
Johnson
Doyle
O'Hara

In my view all of our championship team have stepped up and improved.  It's
the new signings by and large that aren't improving any more

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.