From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Wednesday, 21 December 2011 07:36
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Norwich

What a great match.

Sent from my iPhone

On 21/12/2011, at 8:24 AM, Marcus Chantry <chant...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Great delivery from milijas; great header from zubar
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 21/12/2011, at 8:22 AM, Marcus Chantry <chant...@iinet.net.au>
wrote:

>> Or maybe the sub is better paid than the guy he replaced?
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On 21/12/2011, at 8:20 AM, Marcus Chantry <chant...@iinet.net.au>
wrote:

>>> Hear the commentators then: "master stroke by Lambert". Is he the
>>> manager that made the inspired substitution
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

many halves there are in the second half.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence
and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914.
If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.