From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Matt Leese
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2019 12:17 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Boo! Nuno out!] Worldwide Wolves/NSW Wolves

I just signed up for a 14 day free trial of Kayo - ESPN is available on there.

Matt

On Sun, 7 Apr. 2019, 07:26 Tim Sheedy,
<t...@sheedy.com<mailto:t...@sheedy.com>> wrote:
I checked last night and it is listed there now.
Sent from my iPad

On 6 Apr 2019, at 4:38 pm, Derek Hughes
<1964hugh...@gmail.com<mailto:1964hugh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Are ye sure it's on ESPN as it's not listed on the Foxtell guide App?.Neither
is the Man City v Brighton game.
Derek.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 5:04 PM james graves