At 23:01 01/07/2003 -0500, you wrote:

I'm trying to combine multiple PDF files. When I run

"texexec --pdfarrange *.pdf"

it works fine except for one thing: the input is in letter format and the
output appears to be in A4.  A little bit of the right side gets cut off.

I've tried --mode=letter and a bunch of other options but nothing seems to
force texexec to output in letter.

Can you help me?

texexec --help pdfarrange

TeXExec 3.2 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2003

         --pdfarrange   arrange pdf pages
           --addempty   add empty page after
         --background
                          =string   : background graphic
          --backspace   inner margin of the page
           --markings   add cutmarks
           --noduplex   single sided
              --paper   paper format
        --paperoffset   room left at paper border
          --textwidth   width of the original (one sided) text
           --topspace   top/bottom margin of the page

--paper=letter*letter --print=2up

or if you run a recent context --paper=A*B being letter on doubleletter - which is actually non existent -

(there is an experimental gui for page imposition; will update/post that one soon)

                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]