At 18:39 04/07/2003 -0500, Marshall Ward wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] tmp]$ texexec --pdfarrange --paper=letter*letter --print=2up
--result=out.pdf testcert10.pdf testcert11.pdf

### Output attached as out.log ###

##### RESILT FILE INFO #####

[EMAIL PROTECTED] tmp]$ pdfinfo out.pdf
Creator:      TeX
Producer:     pdfTeX-0.14h

better update to pdftex 1.0 or higher !

At this point I'm not really asking for help, but trying to maybe help
point out a bug.  It's texexec version 2.6, but if there is any other
info you need please let me know.  Oh --- and I know you're probably not
the main developer/maintainer, but there wasn't one listed.  So I'm going
through you. :-)

can you download the latest beta?

- make sure that you run the right texexec i.e. 3.2
- you need to regenerate the format

but, forst, try the texexec i sent you (which is 3.2) (check symlinks)

hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]