Hello!

I tried the modules t-amsl and t-nath. This is what I noticed or have
questions about:

1. The bracket for \cases{} is too small when t-nath is used, as in
this example:

\usemodule[amsl]
\usemodule[nath]

\starttext

We denote by
\startformula
1_{ij} = \cases{ 1 & if $(i,j) \in \cal E$\cr
                      0 & else}
\stopformula
the {\em indicator function} of event $(i,j) \in \cal E$.

\stoptext

Without modules amsl and nath the brackets have correct size, but \cal
has no effect.

2. Without module amsl, the above example produces an error message.

3. Module amsl uses \mathBbd{} for the blackboard fonts. I'm not sure
if this is used in AMS-Latex, however neither amsmath nor amssymb
introduce this command. Instead, there's a command \mathbb{} in
amssymb for the blackboard fonts.

4. $\mathBbd{N}_0$ doesn't produce ${\mb N}_0$.

Boris Hollas