On Dec 8, 2003, at 12:55 PM, Peter Münster wrote:

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Bob Kerstetter wrote:

It can obvious produce PDF. Can it also produce HTML and Word from the
same document?

Hello, I like TeX4ht for LaTeX. It would be great, if TeX4ht and ConTeXt work together. It seems, that it works well with plain-TeX, so why not with ConTeXt?

TeX4ht is excellent. It's what I use for LaTeX to HTML and Word (via HTML convertion). It would require writing a custom configuration file to make it work with ConTeXt. I could be done, I just don't know how to do it. I have tried repeated to understand TeX4ht's conversion, but have never succeeded.