> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Wilfried Van Hirtum wrote:
> > But can anybody out there please tell me how i can start from the very
> > beginning. I would appreciate your advise very much.

You're getting good info.   Here's my $0.02:

1.) I can speak only for MiKTeX, but its remote setup and maintenance
facililty works like a dream. ConTeXt included.

2.) The ConTeXt docs require patience.

3.) There are a few bugs.

4.) I think it is much more sensible than LaTeX (ymmv)

5.)  Editors:  At a cocktail party, there are three subjects you should
never discuss:  sex, politics, and editors.

Attention SciTE users:  huh?
I have a reasonably new SciTE and there is no mention of ConTeXt.  There was
discussion some time ago about Hans' version of SciTE, but the link to it
(http://www.pragma-ade.com/scite) has been empty for quite some time.  Is
this a dead idea, or is it hiding under a rock somewhere?

-gary