Hi all,

I would like to make a flowchart in which one shape (FLOWcell) is essentially bigger than the other shapes (in fact it should occupy the space for two ordinary shapes).
Now I made two flowcharts; one consists of the one bigger shape, while the other consists of the remaining shapes (of which two are invisible because their shape is defined as `node'). My idea is to put one flowchart on top of the other.
Is this possible? And if it is, how should I do this?
B.t.w. using `offset=overlay' in \setupFLOWcharts gives a syntax error.

Sytse Knypstra